data through our official website http://www.Saseduservices.com/ (hereinafter called “the web”), the purpose of data collection, the
conservation period of your data, and the rights you possess as a user in regards to your personal data.
Thank you for visiting our website.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA.
• Responsibility: Sas Educational Services is responsible for the use and storage of any provided personal data.
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries regarding your data you can contact us via email@example.com.
2. WHAT IS DATA AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data concerns information that could identify the subject. For example, details that could directly identify the subject such as
names and surnames, while an ID number could lead to identification. Personal data includes information such as phone number, email
address, date of birth, gender, images, amongst others. It could also include numerical information such as IP address, or information
obtained through cookies.
In turn, the processing of personal data is any action serving to gather, register, store or use data for communication purposes.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
• You will find contact forms on our website through which you can make any enquiries, suggestions, or complaints.
• In addition, occasionally we publish images of our students, provided we have the consent of their parents or guardians.
3. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR DATA AND WHAT DO WE USE IT FOR?
We would like to be transparent and inform you of how your personal data will be handled and used:
1. We use your personal data to answer your queries and provide you with information upon request via the web, email, or phone.
2. We also may use images of our students with the aim of sharing school activities, etc. If you wish to object to using images of your
children on our website, you can get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We handle any queries or suggestions that reach us through our blog, which you can access from our website.
4. WHAT LEGITIMISES US TO HANDLE PERSONAL DATA?
Data protection laws requires that we hold certain legitimacy for using and managing data. We have a two legal bases for processing
personal information that depend on the activity or process in which your data will be used. Our legal basis regarding the processing of
personal data is as follows:
Your consent: we may process your information on the basis of your consent in the following cases:
• When using your data to solve the queries that have reached us through the contact form on our website.
• We use your previously expressed consent for the use of images of our students. Once more, we remind you that you can refuse such
usage by contacting us.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE CONSERVE DATA?
Personal data is stored to answer your queries, and in any case, for the duration established by the law.
6. WHICH RIGHTS DO YOU HOLD OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Below you will find the rights you can exercise regarding your personal data.
Rights What does that imply?
Right of access
You have the right to confirm whether Saseduservices can handle, or not, your personal data and which data in
particular is being handled.
Right of rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified. When requesting so, you must specify which data
needs to be corrected and send the correct details.
Right of deletion
Should you have any reason to do so, you may exercise the right to restrict the handling of your personal data. This
right can be exercised except in the case that we hold an imperative legitimate reason for processing your data that
overrides your personal interest and rights or when dealing with complaints.
Right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transmit your data directly to another controller. The lawful basis for processing
this information is your consent or by means of a contract. The processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to opposition You have the right to request us to suspend the processing of your data when:
▪ You dispute the accuracy of your personal data, and while we are verifying such accuracy.
▪ You have exercised your right to object, while we consider your objection request and whether
Saseduservices interests prevail over yours.
This right also allows you to request Saseduservices to preserve your personal data when:
▪ You deem the data has been unlawfully processed and you oppose erasure and requests restriction instead.
▪ Saseduservices no longer needs the personal data for its original purpose but we may need to keep them in
order to establish, exercise or defend a claim.
How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights via email@example.com, writing an official written request, signed and
accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or Passport. With the subject Ref – Data Protection.
We also inform you that, if at any stage Saseduservices has not correctly satisfied the exercise of your rights, you
are entitled to make a claim directly with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you would like to know more about
this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency using the contact details
Tel. 901 100 099 y 91.266.35.17
C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid
7. WHO DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
We only share personal data to Saseduservices partners, and when strictly necessary upon requested service. Or when required by the
administration, or any other entity with a legal base to do so.
Last version: July 2019.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any further doubts on how we process data you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org